Ever have serious car problems at the worst possible time?
I was driving home at 1:30 in the morning, it was 15 degrees outside and my car just died. What’s more… my phone was dead. So I walked 5 miles home.
It took me two hours. Not fun.
But you know what is fun? The following 13 posts from people on Reddit who were able to turn their frowns upside down by documenting their automatic woes.
Let’s take a look!
1. Wow… I mean… that’s completely off.
2. Goodbye cruel world!
Maybe it was icy that day?!
3. Yeah, that seems normal.
4. You don’t have back ups?
Why is he on TOP of that truck?!
5. I’m imagining that they didn’t have to pay for this…
But if they did… wow.
6. Looks like that bird lost quite a meal!
Imagine this happening and you finding out what it was. Hilarious!
7. Flame on!
This could have been A LOT worse next to those gas pumps! Yikes!
8. Oh good lord no!
Rotten potatoes are the WORST.
9. Sinkholes gotta sink!
What would they do otherwise?
10. Well, you did say you wanted to update your paint job…
So you got it for free!
11. Can you imagine dying from plywood?
It happens more often than you’d think!
12. I see what you did there.
Let’s focus on the solutions, though, okay?!? 😀
13. THAT is what lightning does to a car?!
How do you humans possibly survive lighting strikes?!
Offff! Can you believe how unfortunate all of those car issues were? Those were rough.
Have you ever had any situations like this yourself? Want to share the pain?
Do that in the comments!