According to Wikipedia, camouflage first came about in the 18th century when rifle units started wearing green patchy outfits to blend in with forrest surroundings.
But according to me, it first came about when some fish got born looking like a rock and didn’t get eaten so he made a bunch of other rock-lookin’ fish.
Follow me for more insightful history/biology facts.
However it happened, it’s kind of everywhere now, including places nobody even needed it to be. It happens by accident. Here, look at these memes, you’ll see what I mean. (or WILL you?)
15. When your scarf is a floor
Let’s not lose our heads over this.
14. When your skirt is some rocks
Just don’t go skipping yourself on the water.
13. When your socks are a carpet
I don’t know why this looks so cozy but it does.
12. When your shirt is your bed
He doesn’t know what’s happening but he’s happy about it.
11. When your top is your phone
Surely you saw this one coming, Jessica.
10. When your dress is a curtain
9. When your pants are a bed
Get a leg up on your day.
8. When your shirt is flowers
Just plant me here, I’ll bloom.
7. When your shirt is bowl
Am I crazy or does it look like this dude poured milk in his mac and cheese?
6. When your outfit is tissues
What are ya gonna, cry about it?
5. When your shoes are stairs
4. When your clothes is chair
Have a seat, why don’t ya.
3. When your knit is floor
Is she in love?
2. When your shirt is drink
Do I spy choccy milk?
1. When your vibe is beer
That describes all of us.
Say hidden, stay safe.
How do you best blend in?
Tell us in the comments.